Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: gosh damn...we could have instead been

Peeps on FB...what's left of them...are pretty brain dead. All they want to know about is what you had fro breakfast. I've noticed a pretty steady decline in post on my FB account...course if I bothered to respond to anyone maybe there would be more. I can scroll down through whatever has been posted and it's always the same and I know who posted without looking. Oh, that's cuz B posting about his fav topic.

The most interesting and entertaining thing I find on FB is when I started following the local cops and things like that. The cops are always posting...do you know this perp...things. Kinda interesting...and you can imagine, I'm in there with some snarky quip about who they are looking for. Like...this person stole something from the local wally world. They'll post a still or short vid of the incident. Perps staring straight at the camera like they are invisible.

I call em...camera deniers. hahaha

Or, I'll comment on their appearance...or what they stole...or if someone gets busted for drugs and the cops post a pic of the haul...I'll comment on the quality or lack thereof of their firearms.

Past that with FB cleansing the place of conservatives etc...the place sucks.

I rarely get responses on political stuff either. The FL school shooting and pursuant gun debate was lively, however.