Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: here's a play
In Response To: Re: here's a play ()

"The question is: Will the Fed and states drag their feet to allow the DC players to get out in front to filter the future cash flow, as is the normal business as usual?"

Probably.

I came home from school once and the old man came out with...Son, what do you know about marijuana ...of course the first thing to run through my mind was...oh chit...busted!! hahaha

Instead, he was wanting some seed cause he was figuring, being the forward thinker he was, that mary jane was going to follow the way of alcohol and prohibition in that...those who were brewing the hooch during prohibition became the majors in alcohol production and distribution when prohibition was lifted.

So he wanted to start growing...40 years ago. Good way to get busted but we gave it a momentary halfhearted go at it. Did you know that there are creatures of the woods who REALLY like chewing on baby weeds?

Anyway...I told him that they would never legalize the evil weed until the politicians could figure a way of getting filthy rich as a result. Maybe this is the plan???

Pretty astute for a kid of 20...huh?