Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Oligarch company losing *LINK*

As I mentioned B4, Seniors got nothing in tax bill except higher bills. My AT&T WIFI (Wireless Fidelity) went from $40 in Jan. to $60 in Feb to $63 in March...and then to $70 in April. There goes the big SS increase we got this year.

I am going to cancel and join the herd leaving the sinking ship. WiFi is free all over town and I think I'll just walk around the corner and buy a Pepsi at a restaurant and do my daily surf. For the same outlay, I will get a few hundred calories to burn the rest of the day as well as access.

Also damaged by my leaving my massive (lol) web presence will be all of the data collectors who sell my data. Google, AOL, etc., etc..

These monopoly companies have seen their days. I'd rather have nothing than the pain they offer. Just like my poor choice in a spouse (no more romance for me, thank goodness...the price is too high).

Dance around some more Mr. President and the Congress. You don't realize that the party's over.... You're just too drunk to notice.

Remember to cut the lights out when you take off the lampshades and try to find your cars in the virtually empty parking lot.