Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Candice Owens/Kanye West et al.. *LINK*

Especially Kanye West, who I know absolutely nothing about, has really torqued the lefts mind into full explosion mode. How dare that nigger support Trump is what they are actually thinking although they will not say it that way. That nigger done escaped the reservation...GET HIM!

And the left claims to be SOOooooo racially sensitive...right up until one of their slaves escapes the plantation...get back here nigger or we gonna crush yo black ass!!!!

How dare a black icon dare to speak in a manner that might cause more slave nigga's to leave tha plantation. We's need's them nigga's fo they vote!

Simply amazing...It reminds me of an old joke...I don't dislike black people...I think everyone should own one.

Kanye West supports this black lady, Candice Owens, because she is, according to him, a free thinker. Is that what conservatives are? Free thinkers. I admit I think about freedom a lot but I don't think that's what he's saying. He's telling black folk...it's OK to NOT be a democrat. After all, what have they done for you lately? High crime to the point your cities resemble a war zone...economic conditions worse than the worst third world countries...corrupt government lead by liberals that make communist countries look like bastions of freedoms and boundless liberties.

It's OK black folk...dare to free yourselves from the chains of liberalism. Come back to the light!

I pray that I live to see the day the majority of the black folk come back to the point I knew them as when I was a kid...proud...self respecting...dignified people.

Then maybe we can work on the stupid white people who continually, without question, vote democrat because that's the way their daddies voted.