Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Little Alfie has to die
In Response To: Re: Little Alfie has to die ()

Oh yea...one little kitten...yea, I blew up the kittens, too. I shot him but missed with the kill shot. It woke us up the next morning crying...crying for its mamma...I thought it was you calling out to your mamma for some butt at first so I grabbed the 12 gauge and ran outside and blew it into two pieces. Head and upper body went flying one way and the ass end went the other way...the head half getting hung up a tree.

The head part...hanging in the tree was still hollerin...mamma, I want mofo's mamma's butt just like Mofo gets it. I lit up a cigarette...drew a few puffs off it and gave the little kitty half part a drag...like they always did in the old war movies...the kitty took a few puffs and the kitty head half, hangin in the tree, and I sang a nice rendition of Kumbaya.

Then, whilst it drew its last breath I gouged its eyeballs out with a dull butter knife...laughing maniacally the whole time. bwahahaha, laughed I.

You know what it's last words were?

Better this fate than to be Mofo's mommy's flopping.

That was a good day...