Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

John McCan'tshutup.... *LINK*

This from John McCain's death bed book...

“If I hadn’t admitted that to myself before this summer, a stage 4 cancer diagnosis acts as ungentle persuasion,” McCain continues. “I’m freer than colleagues who will face the voters again. I can speak my mind without fearing the consequences much. And I can vote my conscience without worry. I don’t think I’m free to disregard my constituents’ wishes, far from it. I don’t feel excused from keeping pledges I made. Nor do I wish to harm my party’s prospects. But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment.”

Some things about this:
1. Shut up!
2. Resign now and enjoy what little is left of your life. We'll be just fine without you...maybe even better without you. Nay, we will be better without you.
3. “I’m freer than colleagues who will face the voters again. I can speak my mind without fearing the consequences much." You should have been doing that all along, that way you wouldn't have come off as the pandering politician you are.
4. But I do feel a pressing responsibility to give Americans my best judgment.” How utterly pompous of you. Now that you're dying you finally feel the need to give Americans your best judgement. No wonder your prior, to this point, judgments have sucked, you've been holding out on the good judgment.
5. Go away!
6. Get lost.
7. and finally...shut up. We already, unfortunately, have witnessed your life. No one, save for others like you, wants your self serving book.
8. SHUT UP!