Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Little Alfie has to die
In Response To: Re: Little Alfie has to die ()

"If you'd had explained that situation to me 20 posts ago you could have saved yourself all this hassle"

You are no hassle to me. I like beating up on ignorant liberals. You never asked what unfortunate circumstances lead to me having to kill the poor little kitties. You also assumed I enjoyed killing them. I never find enjoyment in killing anything...not even an animal I'm going to eat...like a deer or rabbit or whatever.

What I did figure was that you would blow your top over it without investigating, like liberals generally do. I did not seek to make myself seem like a ruthless kitty killer, I was aiming to show you to be the ignorant fool you are.

As for posting stuff...I do not dictate that others read and comment on what I have to say and I do not keep them from posting about whatever they want to say.

I do not own this site.