Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Another perv dem resigns...big fish

Hmmm...interesting...had a little girl slap me once...I guess I was 13 or so...she did it so she had an excuse to make up and kiss me a little while later. hahaha little wench.

Never had a woman, an older woman, strike me. Don't guess I'd know how to handle that. Walk away...forget about her?? If you were married...hmmm. Couldn't tolerate that very many times. Just have to have her hit the road or I would hit the road...one or the other. I just don't allow people to hit on me without suffering some consequence and since you can't hit her...just gotta leave, I guess.

Went out with my oldest friend from Jr. High and his wife once. When we got back to their house they got into a scrap outside their house. She slugged him with her heavy assed purse...he just reached out with a leg sweep and put her on the ground. I was shocked...Shocked, I say. I had a long discussion with them about how life was too short to be with someone you couldn't get along with any better than to be brawling in the street with them. Wasn't a few months later the wife left good friend. Friend never held it against me...I think he knew I was right and was OK with his wife bailing on him. At the crux of the problem was she wanted a baby and he didn't. She was pregnant, a year or so later, by some low life she never married. That just showed how badly she wanted that baby.