Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Another perv dem resigns...big fish

Perhaps, things are different now. But, back in the nineties, I had a very close friend whose wife was exceedingly violent. This was shortly before I went through another ex-pat phase. I personally witnessed her striking him, on the head, with a half full bottle of Crystal. Large gash, if memory serves me correctly, sixteen stitches. One night, she went at him again, this time I wasn't present, raking him from his forehead across his eyes .. to the ear. Instinctually, he backhanded her. She dials 911. Police came. He was a bloody mess with one eye swollen shut. She was drunk. He hadn't had a drop of alcohol. Off to the monkey house HE went .... not a thing was done to her.