Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Some people...
In Response To: Re: Some people... ()

Yep...and if it was a conservative who had said what Bee said about Ivanka they would have been skinned alive and tossed into a vat of boiling salt water.

There's few to no words that surpass the insult to black folk than the word "nigger".

Something to bring up about that word and the only thing I ever heard Robert Byrd, Grand cyclops of the democrat parties KKK, say that I thought to be correct was "there's white niggers and black niggers...and all kinds of niggers." I mean...that's what I always thought it was...it wasn't a word exclusive to black folk...to modify Texas' saying...Texas aint a state, it's a state of mind...Nigger aint a color, it's a state of mind. That's what we were always told it was...a low class, slob, degenerate person...and there was no race attached to it. Except, I did used to hear people say...he's/she/they're white niggers.

How "nigger" came to apply only to black folk is beyond me.

Still, I never use it...never have nor would I ever call anyone that, white, black, green, whatever. It's just a wrong word...in my mind. At the same time, I'm not going to play the left's stupid game of saying "N-word" instead of nigger when discussing the word and it's meaning.

Same for the word "cunt". No word denigrates a woman more. I never use it...never have nor would I ever call a woman a cunt. It's on the same level as the word nigger.

Yet, nothing will happen to Bee.