Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Unleash the second amendment?

It would be the worst thing this country could experience since the civil war...another civil war. I would never advocate for such because of how destructive it would be. People would die in great numbers...duh. I just wonder if stuff like the FBI problem might push some peeps over the edge, thinking they are in the right against a tyrannical, corrupt government. Some might start thinking it's time to unleash the second amendment. I hope not. That would be a mess.

Here's the speaker of the house, Paul Ryan, a lame duck congressman left in the position of speaker of the house no less...pushing an amnesty he has always wanted. Why? He hates this president so much he will sacrifice the majority in the House and Senate by pushing this amnesty that he knows will keep republican voters dejected and at home on vote day. Why? He would prefer the dems be in charge so they would impeach Trump...he hates Trump that much.

This is a government out of control and some might start thinking this is but another in a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism. It would be, then, in their minds that it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Unsettled times...my friends...unsettled times.

Messages In This Thread

Unleash the second amendment?
Re: Unleash the second amendment?