Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

but they couldn't have died... *LINK*

but they couldn't have died, they had turtle shells on their heads! Two libtards stabbed do death while wearing turtle shells on their heads...believing there is no evil in the world. Austin writes in his last blog post from the great beyond...I believe in the power of the turtle shell and unicorns and rainbows and flowers. Those were trump supporting deplorables who stabbed us to death.

Young disillusioned libtard Austin writes in his blog prior to his journey to the great beyond, the following:

"You watch the news and you read the papers and you're led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. People are axe murderers and monsters and worse.
I don't buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we've invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own—it's easier to dismiss an opinion as abhorrent than strive to understand it. Badness exists, sure, but even that's quite rare. By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this."

I wonder, as he was watching his girl friend and then himself being stabbed to death, did young delusional Austin develop a greater revelation than the one he discovered when the evil people didn't respect the power of the turtle shell on their heads...and unicorns...and rainbows...and flowers?

Darwin claims four more...all hail Darwin.