Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: That was strange...
In Response To: Re: That was strange... ()

Oh my...tripped your switch. That's more words from you in one post than all the others combined. HA!

Rant on! 👍

When I was speaking with the phone tech guy I said...why don't y'all just hook us up to that fiber optics cable running down the road. There's no fiber optic, yet. I said, yea there is...I watched them run it down the road three months ago. Told him, the three crews that I talked to said a guy 2 miles down the road paid to have it run. He didn't have a response to that but said there was a fiber optic cable they had run to right up there where that bundle of cable is rolled up...pointing just up the road. I had seen a truck doing something no more than a hundred yards up the road.

I said they laid a concrete pad up there. OH, that's great, it won't be long before you can get it. Said...the pad was where they would set the "distribution box" and the rolled up wire hanging there was the fiber that would run to the box so it could be split off to separate houses(that don't exist, yet but are coming).

Doesn't sound like it will be too much longer and we can get fiber optic hook up. The sooner the better!

maybe we can send or land-loving local boys out to run your cable. 😁

As for the deregulation thing...I don't think I'd hold my breath. While Trump is filled with good intentions, has done good things, and will continue to do good things...I get the feeling that the "swamp" is slowing regaining control and will slowly stall the movement out. There remains, and has remained for the last 30-50 years, but one solution to the problem we all have and it aint pretty.

You mention paying in taxes to feed those that levy ever greater amounts of regs on the bizness...I have said for the last long, long, time...why do we continue paying taxes...it amounts to feeding the beast that continues to enslave us.

We loose the House and Senate in November, it's over. Trump is over...America is over. Unless...the one remaining solution is deployed...which it wont be.

and so it goes...toward communism...comrade.