Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Robot military
In Response To: Re: Robot military ()

My great neph came over the other weekend with what a call a pieces parts AR. He purchased a lower kit with all the pins, and parts in plastic bags...and the upper with barrel attached. It took us a few hours for me to teach him how to put one together. He paid extra for a polished single stage trigger and the upper came with a decent red dot with it. All tolled he spent something near 550 dollars.

It was one of those...is it a pistol or is it a rifle...short barrel jobbers. Had a 10.5 inch barrel. With stock collapsed all the way it measured 23.5 inches long.

Took it out and ran 30 through it. Nice trigger...and ran just fine.

Everybody should have at least ten AR based black rifles. Not only is it incumbent on a man to be able to defend himself, I think he should be able to arm a small army to help. :-)))