Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Made it back in one piece...

Found Texas to be Texas. In some places found the old saying, the more things change the more they stay the same, to apply.

I went out there on a Saturday...came back yesterday. The weekend drive was fast and easy with light traffic. The drive home yesterday was the polar opposite with what looked like more trucks than cars. That is a combo for a messed up drive...throw in some rain and drizzle the whole way and it's just plain ole misery. The trucks pull out and run side by side five or ten miles per hour slower then the cars, backing traffic up bad. Throw in that I and a lot of others tool along at ten miles an hour over the speed limit and you got trucks slowing us down by 20 mph.

There's no telling how many truckers are out there this morning remembering the angry Tnsean flipping them off in the most dramatic fashion imaginable. Get that piece of chit outa the left lane you inbred fudge packing jackasss. I'm getting me a CB radio for the next trip...antennas will be melting down from the foulness that will flow from my face.

Throw into that mix, ignorant car people who can't drive. Well...need I go into detail about that. I think not. Suffice it to say...they suck as bad or worse than the truckers. At least the truckers are doing something productive like bringing me food.

Had a great time in TX, however. Wedding, and Asian rich influence affair as the bride and fam are Chinese immigrants, was spectacular.

It was great seeing old friends after nearly a decade. Cut me some serious mesquite for turning. Walked around friends hunting lease...haven't been to earth in TX in so long...love that place. Such a varied terrain, every step is a new adventure especially when in heavy rattlesnake and wild pig country. Unfortunately, saw neither. Didn't get to kill a damned thing except for that mesquite tree. 😮

Anyway, had a great time...back safe and sound except for traffic induced/inflamed mental illness.