Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: no wall...state beats Donald down

That's true...filthy was my word but in his original statement he didn't specify "illegal" and just said immigrants. Of course that only mattered to the leftest PC crowd looking for something to bitcch about and everyone with at least one brain cell knew he was referring to illegals and not every migrant.

As he pointed out in subsequent broadcasts, all one has to do to prove his point is look at the desert crossing points...you can see where they went by the trail of trash left behind.

I wish I could "unsee" what I saw at the beach. I always have been against illegal entry to the country but have never been one to dislike a group of people as a whole just because some of them were bad apples. I regret to report, though, that I now have a pretty dim view of anyone from south of the border because I know all those "south of the border-ites" on the beach were not illegals. That view of people is wrong but there it is. I saw what I saw and it disgusted me.

I felt like the crying indian on those commercials from back in the 70's.