Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Pull out of Syria...
In Response To: Re: Pull out of Syria... ()

I don't know what an independent is. What are they supposed to be...one minute they'll vote for a dem the next minute they'll vote for a repub? I couldn't, for the life of me, find a demoncrap I agreed with on much of anything or anything at all and they keep drifting...or slamming...hard left toward communism. In my day we killed communist.

Having been a demoncrap at one point in my life I find myself constantly moving further and further right. I'm more aligned with the Freedom Caucus of the republiturd party. I have for many years specifically said I am not a republiturd. I haven't given them money in a decade or more. With the last two years under our belt, I dislike them more than ever because they act more like demoncraps than Republicans. They refused to do anything they promised to do when running for election. Liars. Not much worse than a liar.

I think they would put me in the Constitutional Conservative clubhouse. I think I would be OK there.

At this point I abhor demoncraps and can't find a hell of a lot of republiturds I like. In general, I don't like politicians. I think we ought to, with rare exception, stick them all in a box and push the plunger. Most of them are or will become the Uni-party and protectors of the godvernement over time. Look at the consternation caused by the possibility of a godvernemnt shutdown. I'd be perfectly happy with 85% of the godvernment gone.

I thought my screed about pulling out of Syria would have put me squarely in the independent camp as I can see both sides of the argument. I didn't think I was stressing over it. Certainly didn't mean to be. I was just discussing it...with myself mostly...as is the case in here more and more.

Messages In This Thread

Pull out of Syria...