Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Beary Christmas& Happy New Year

UGAZ LoL last buy was at $52 then shot up to $260, did your wife get some of that?

I was so lucky because I was hedging UGAZ with short futures and taking profits near the bottom of the channel, then luckily close 5 short future just below $3 for a very small loss and that was a Friday being naked long a shi* load of UGAZ, that next weekend on Sunday night QG gapped up big above $3 then it kept rocking up well above $4, soo lucky. My best trade for 2018, that and unleaded gasoline. Got out into cash with Nasdaq100 just below the double top and still 80% cash at this moment, went back in, 20%, last week on the biggest day ever that morning QLD just below $60, TXN, NVDA, ACTI, IRDM, FEYE and CGC. Gave back most of my yearly gains by going long oil just under $60/barrel using ETF UCO

Happy New Year DiamondChan AND TFC

Messages In This Thread

Beary Christmas& Happy New Year *NM* *LINK* *PIC*