Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Here's a thought amidst the shutdown...

Naaa, it's not about fear

Here's what I do, my electrical foreman Jerome big biker dude. I'm just someguy who ask's a lot of questions. A pain in the ass to him. One day there pulling feeders from main panel to sub panel right. It's a long pull over 175', the run had 4 - 90's so they installed a junction box. Anyway, there's 4 of em. one pulling wire off the spools, two at sub panel pulling for all there worth and Jerome feeding wire into 20x20 junction box on a lift 25' up in the air. Long pulls like that the last 2/3's gets damn tuff. The wire's now getting kinda heavy, lots drag, there only able to pull less than 12" at a time. I see what's going on, there ain't room for me at the pulling end so i'm hanging around the pushing end... waiting for the moment. When it does I start pushing wire up to my biker dude. It was kinda funny, He stops looks down cause he now doesn't have to lift all that weight. Doesn't say a work & I didn't expect one. We finish the pull I go on my merry way. Never got a thanks for the help. Next morning - hey bud is that your 7.3 diesel out front? That my friend is how ya go from a pain the ass to an OK pain in the ASS.