Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Nashville is BOOMING!
In Response To: Re: Nashville is BOOMING! ()

Nashville has been a high crime area, compared to the rest of the US, for over a quarter of a century. In 2015 (last year available of actual REPORTED crime), Nashville was thirty-one percent higher than the rest of the state of Tennessee. However, it was EIGHTY-ONE percent higher than the U.S. average.

I wouldn't doubt that a bit for certain areas of Nashvegas. The burbs, I doubt, earn that dubious distinction. I remember 25 years ago when I heard of a murder in the burb I used to live in...I was SHOCKED to hear about that. It just never happened.

We pretty much had a thing that was like...you neanderthals want to kill people by the bushel loads...that's fine...just keep it in the hood.

Now they are slipping the surly bonds of the hood and touching the face of the burbs. Crime is everywhere, now.

I guess they have robbed each other blind in the hood and have nothing left to steal.

Time to move to bumphuck nowhere, somewhere.