Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

No knock raids... *LINK*

A couple of weeks ago the news came on with a story of four or five cops being shot down in Houston. They had done a no knock raid in the wee hours of the morning. The "Perps" shot back because they didn't understand what was going on...thought it was a home invasion. The "perps" died. That's a good thing because the cops said they were evil drug dealers and they shot at us.

They were drug dealers because an informant said they bought some dope at that house. Evil dope dealers they were so we busted into their home and took a little fire but we got em...killed em both. The perps consisted of a man and his wife. The perps neighbors said...there's no way these two were dealing drugs outa that house. Oh yea...they were, said the cops.

Advance a little and it turns out there were no drugs. They were not drug dealers and there was no informant. No...no informant...one cop just made the whole thing up. I guess he just wanted to pad his resume. He'll likely face no criminal charges but was fired, I believe.

No the head cop says we will perform no more No Knock Raids. Well, that would be a blessing. I never did like the thought of that. If memory serves, NKR's came to be back during the Reagan administration in the name of "The War on Drugs". It's plainly unconstitutional, I don't care what some black robed SOB said back then. No telling how many people and cops have lost their lives due to this practice.

But, like the writer of this piece, I'll believe Houston cops will stop KNR's when I see it...or don't, as the case may be.

Messages In This Thread

No knock raids... *LINK*
Re: No knock raids...