Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Just found the most horrifying laws

I agree with U there, WP.

Those who cannot afford that level and quality of care, do feel entitled to it somehow, I don't know why, but it seems to come from a certain generation.

I was taught , if U can't afford it, too bad. Do something about it b4hand, or do without.

That's how Life itself is. But here, we want to prolong life, at whatever cost. The total opposite of what's Natural.

Only our species, no other on earth, feels they deserve to go on and on and on, like immortals.

But, who planted that seed? The Matrix.

What a devious plan and mental programming and advertising feat!! No matter what their faith, when it comes time to go, nobody wants to go!

They pray to stay on longer, as if prayer works. There's that desperate clinging on, no matter how painful the suffering, just to keep a dying body alive a little

longer. And at somebody else's cost ,, and bill to pay.

What a sad state of affairs. I'm never sad or upset to hear..oh, so and so artist committed suicide. maybe they're the brave and sane ones who won't put up

with this topsy turvy world one minute longer. They refuse to abide by the nonsense! LOL!

I don't seek 'death', but whenever the time comes around, no problemo, folks. Had a wonderful ride, rock n roll roller coaster ride that it was.