Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Just found the most horrifying laws

I could care less if you set your thermostat, in winter, on cremate .. and in summer on "swinging meat". LMAO!

Cremate and swinging Meat. hahaha I'll have to make me some stickers and put them on the thermostat.

I actually turn that thermo down to "Ice House" in the summer at night...68 degrees. And...in an act that could only be declared insane we pile the same stack of blankets on us that we use in the winter time to keep from getting to cold. I guess we do turn the thermo down to 68 at night in the winter, too.

We do that cause it's easier to breath nice cool air at night especially in the summer when the humidity level outside is set at 10 million %.

We're going to be one of those old couples that goes out first in a EMP attack that takes the power grid out.

E gads, Lovey, the temperature in the house has surpassed 72 degree...throw another block of ice on the fire.

And to think you don't care where the Fisher's set their thermo is just disgusting...disgusting I say.