Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Just found the most horrifying laws

The "cremate" and "swinging meat" are lines that I picked up from a member of a church that I used to attend. We'd do volunteer half-azz remodels, put new roofs on people's homes, etc. Since I owned more tools than the rest of the church put together ... I was always "drafted" as a volunteer.

Since this was being done for economically "challenged", most of them had HEEP (energy assistance) ... Look at your power and gas bills. there's a line item ... you pay extra to help people like mojo have subsidized rates. No matter how much usage, normally they'd pay a max of twenty dollars per month, for electric, and twenty-five for natural gas. I can remember when we installed a new tub, vanity, and water closet in one of these old run-down ramshackle houses .... It was well over 80 F, middle of winter and ALL of their windows were open. Since they paid $25.00, no matter what .... that's just how they roll. I looked at one of the volunteers, that had actually shown, and remarked something about it. He looked at me and said, "These people, on HEEP, they have two thermostat settings. For winter, it's "cremate" and for summer it's "Swinging Meat".