Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

trans men against women sports... *LINK*

If you ever needed proof that the left was insane, this ought to do it.

In my prime at 25 years old, 5 foot 10 inch, weighing 200 pounds with 5% body fat, 3 miles a day running, 300 pound bench, 750 pound leg press, etc., I don't care which woman from anywhere in the world, trained ever how you wanted them to be trained, could have whipped my ass in a fight...except verbally, maybe. Well, probably...you know how that goes...they're always right. haha

Even if I had started some process to lower my testosterone levels...still wouldn't have happened.

More and more they are letting transgender men, what the hell ever that is, compete against women in the sports arena and as anyone that wasn't stupid as a box of rocks or just plain outright insane could figure...the trans men are kicking the women's asses.

This guy lays out some stats I didn't realize especially the soccer game against the best women's team and 15 year old boys team:

"Team sports show a similar trend. The U.S. women's national soccer team is among the best in the world, having won the 2015 World Cup and multiple Olympic gold medals. They competed against an under–age 15 boys' soccer team from Dallas — basically a team of freshman high school boys — and guess who won: the boys. The same thing happened in Australia in 2016, where the Australian women's national soccer team lost a practice match 7-0 against a team of teenage boys."

This insanity needs to stop before they ruin women sports.