Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Ticky Tocky *LINK*

Ticky Tocky so Tacoy Twaty can understand...what with her definition of the top few percent of earners being the TIpy Top.

Ticky Tocky...the liberals press on oblivious to the fact that they have just about pushed us far enough into the corner that we have no choice but to come out swingy dingy.

Yesterday the dems in the house passed a bill making it illegal for me to bequeath any of the many of my Dad's and Granddads guns, now antiques, to my kin folk who might appreciate them. Gotta get a back ground check done. That, I am sure is the very least of the worst of this piece of legislation.

I'll kill you over my 2nd amendment rights. Swore to God I would 45 years ago.

They have almost succeeded in silencing anyone who doesn't tow their insane line. Many of them think the First amendment should be abolished. Hell, Many of them think the constitution as a whole should be eradicated.

They stole many elections through something only the evil mind of the left could conceive of called "ballet harvesting". That's just cheating and lying.

Pushy woshy they continue...this time they are trying to abolish the electoral college. I don't think so. That, too, is in the constitution and I disagree with the slab in this article that either side could argue their point as to the constitutionality of the Electoral College. Bullchit. It was set up to give the lesser states some semblance of a say in our government lest they be run over by the higher populated states.

Liberals are like the Terminator...they will not stop and they will kill you if you resist them...even if all you do is resist via the spoken word.

I think they have a condition similar to suicide by cop...they just keep pushing so that at some point the rest of the country is going to rise up and put them down. Suicide by America, if you will.

Just keep it up libtard...you're just about there...it's nearly Killy Willy time.

An end-run around the Electoral College: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/an_endrun_around_the_electoral_college.html

What the left thinks about us by Bill Mahr: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/now_we_know_the_ruling_class_hates_us.html

If the video in that article doesn't work: https://www.hbo.com/real-time-with-bill-maher