Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

AU and the somewhere back then machine... *PIC*

I just spent an hour looking for my last gold chart/prediction/observation/call/comment...never found it...I know I put it up here.

But...Something in the back of my ever diminishing mind may think I may have meant to post it and wanted to link it to some really way back AU post. Maybe I didn't post it and never got around to linking it.

Who knows...sometimes I get up and go to the kitchen for something, a very short trip, and forget what the hell I was going after.

Anyway...sometime before it hit that red 135 line I had mentioned the possibility of the red 135 line offering big juju resistance. All of this was preceded by a supposed and possibly only imagined post commenting about the big stick pop of 10-11-18 and the possibility of run up to the red 135 line.

Whatever...here's an AU chart.

If I come back in a few months and can't find it, I guess I didn't really post this.

Price bounced away from the 135...be interesting to see if continues back down to the floor from whence it bounced.

Messages In This Thread

AU and the somewhere back then machine... *PIC*
Re: AU and the somewhere back then machine...