Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Terrible Tuesday +40 years... *PIC*

You remember those 1970's margarine vs. butter commercials...It's not nice to fool mother Nature!". Even though they were meant to be funny...no truer words were ever spoken.

When Ma nature belches the best place to be is...not there! I offer as proof the picture below.

We had the wettest February on record last month. Beat records all the way back to 1880 and 1890...by a couple inches. Who cares...it was wet as puck.

The local news, such as it is, was calling for record floods. When they didn't materialize to the degree they wanted, they regaled us with horror stories of the flood of 2010 which was a real flood. Anything for the doom and gloom culture.

Nashville news has a bad habit of tying every calamity to Nashville. Mary, who has an uncle twice removed from her third cousins great aunt's uncle Jim, lives in Nashville...so it effects Nashville. What a joke.

Well...I couldn't find the picture I wanted so I put this one up here instead. hahaha

Hey...you never know...that may be what Mother nature looks like...one could hope, anyway.