Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Lining up pretty well now

My dad's first mortgage was either 2 3/4% or 3 3/4% back in the early 50's. It was a great time to buy a home as your expenditure on shelter was the cheapest it would be until now in terms of % of disposable income. That generation enjoyed locked in rates and most mortgages at the time could be assumed by the next buyer. I think that is where we now are in the cycle. If you just place yourself in the 50's you can project where we will be going from here. My kids have been able to lock in these rates and residential real estate should bottom again next year and slowly start to rise. If the US can avoid a world war (2020-2025), we should look pretty good long term. All of this daily media hullabaloo should die down starting next year.

I think that I'll begin a change from pessimist to optimist for the long-term in here. FWIW. lol.

You can buy some run-down condos around here in good locations for 30-40k. A few of those fixed up one at a time near university might be a good future income stream to supplement that crap the .gov has provided. However, until until my children are not held responsible for my debts at death, I'm sitting. Not going to work for those shyster politicians.

Notice MA is playing both sides saying an Independent is likely for Prez.....the only "I" candidate is Bernie. Watch this set up. MA is going to have to run faster to keep up. lol. Notice neither Bloomberg nor Hillary are running so they already know the deal is done. Biden might run just for cannon fodder but he has no chance. If he has any sense, he'll step aside, too. Think of Bernie as Sherman marching through Georgia.