Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Militarized Police
In Response To: Re: Militarized Police ()

Where can you legally haul refuse, even in the most rural of communities?

To the dump. The road where the dump lives has a name but nobody around here knows what it's real name is because we know it as...Dump road.

We have several "substation/satellite" dumps scattered across the county. Mine is about a 2-3 miles away. We can take trash, remodeling junk in limited amounts, cardboard boxes, metal. Hazardous stuff like paint, oil, TV and computer monitors, and yard debris has to go to the main dump a little further away.

I load my smaller trash bags into those big contractor bags you get at the Home Depot or Lowe's...make a run about every two to three weeks in the winter...more often in the summer because the trash starts stinking sooner in the heat. Roll up to the compactor trash bins...toss em in and bounce. If we're lucky the compactor will need to be activated and the attendant will be off doing something else...then...we get to push the little green button setting the compactor into motion. Great sport! haha

The bastards moving into the subdivision will never know the glory of the green button because they'll be paying a city tax for trash pick up. What a bunch of losers.