Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: burn it down!!
In Response To: Re: burn it down!! ()

Amen to that!

My good friend and his wife went back to Wichita Falls to visit a couple of their friends who lived out in the country a little ways. The lady of the house went back to get the bedroom ready for my friends to go to bed. Comes out and tells her husband "he's back". Man of the house gets up, grabs his snake picker upper and heads to the bedroom...my friends go with. There was a 6 foot rattler in there.

Apparently, they were anti-good snake theory and refused to kill it. Opting instead to carry it outside and let it go. Didn't matter how many times they did it...buzztail came back.

My friends decided chicken chit was the better part of valor and opted for a motel room.

Could you imagine swinging your feet off the bed to get up and they land on a coiled up 6 foot rattlesnake!! Wheee!!!!

Messages In This Thread

burn it down!! *LINK*
Re: burn it down!!/Wayne