Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: buddy...buddy...buddy...Mueller finished MoJo

Oh Nooo...I happened by MoFo's house last night just to check up on him...see if he survived the Atomic face floppin.

I figured after AG Barr released his 4 page summary exonerating ole Trumpilian...MoFo might have suffered an even worse fate than the Atomic face flop.

I was right...I knocked on the door...I heard Mofo's mama floppin toward the door. I steeled myself against what I might see.

Opened the door...out came MoFo's mama...waddling like a big fat naked sumo wrestler going into the fight. Whomp, whomp, whomp, the floor shuddered at each step.

I tried to gouge my eye's out from the horror but was petrified in fear and couldn't move my arms.

I gazed down to see MoFo's mama's huge redwood sized tree legs spread as open as an fat elephant could spread open...there, in between those awful looking legs was a pair of tennis shoes...dangling out from the center spot.

I managed to speak...Mz. MoFo's Mama...what happened to MoFo? Well, she gurgled through an overflowing mouth full of half chewed doughnuts and bratwurst, I tolds that boy to lay on his back but I guess the excitement of a 20 foot face floppin drop was more than he could bare. Fool jumped up to run away but it was too late. Shaawuump...I hits him from the top of his head...cause he stood up, like a fool...don't you see. We's a waiting for one of his uncles to come over with a come-along to see if we can pull him out.

What's that you say, MoFo? whosuys haske dhhsyk. Could not make out the mumbling but I think he was saying something about leaving him in there so he wouldn't have to face the world without the possibility of Trump being impeached...not that there ever was.

The saga of MoFo and his mama's floppin continues.