Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

American Civil War number 2 or 3 *LINK*

I say 2 or 3 because in my mind...the Revolutionary War was a civil war, also.

A good article linked to below does a much better job of making the argument than I ever could for the next civil war. To steal a statement...we are at loggerheads.

I will not give up my first amendment rights. If I am an example of anything after posting on the forum for twenty five years, or ever how long it's been, it's that I believe in my First Amendment right to speak freely. I'll say what I damned well please and if someone doesn't like it, they can kiss my big fat arse. Save for Mike the moderator, of course. There are rules imposed by private ownership. 🤣

I will not give up my second amendment rights. I'll deploy it against the aholes who try to take it from me.

Yet, as we sit here today, there's a group of people in this country who think they have a right to take this from me. They try it by the day.

There will come a point where to far is to far and the other side does not seem to understand that.