Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: The Woman's new computer...

For some reason I took a disliking to McAfee many years ago and would bleach it out of my system if it ever got put on there...sounds like I might ought to continue that practice. Used to be...if I'm remembering right...you would be asked if you wanted it put on there during installation of MS.

I say I would bleach it outa there but it was really the Neph who did it. I was doing well to remove it using the programs and features part of the control panel.

At one time he knew a large number of the code lines that were susceptible to viruses and he would dig down in the computer and rewrite the lines to original...removing anything that didn't belong. I can't even remember where it was he went. I used to know and would go look at the lines of "code" but would never rewrite them. Now I'm doing well to get Windows registered. Matter of fact, he's calling tonight to set it up tonight via some remote access process. I'm like...get it Neph...you know how we like em set up. haha

I did manage to get the finger print reader to recognize my finger as well so I could stop harassing The Woman for her finger print in the middle of the night.

Score one for the old phucker!!! 😝

I use Malwarebytes and SecureClean and MS's defender on mine. Haven't had a hit in years and years...must be doing something.