Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

saying what no one has the balls to say...

Peter Buttigieg...this is a communist running under the democrat fag, uh...flag for President. Nobody can pronounce his last name. Let me help you out when you find yourself conflicted as to how to pronounce it.

First, I had to look up the spelling, up popped his full name. Here it is...Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg. No wonder he's a communist...he has too many names to remember. For g-d's sake.

He's a fag. He says he's married to another man but everyone knows that two people of the same sex can not be married cause for 5000 years marriage has been between a man and a woman and by the definition...that's what it is...whether or not a bunch of fag lovers on the UnSupreme Court say it is.

I refuse to play in your insane-o-sylum sand box. You think two people of the same sex can be married...well, you're an idiot.

Anyway...back to how to pronounce this commies last name...not his three first names...his last name.

Since he's fag and purports to be married to a dude...there's a certain amount of Butt Gouging going on. See where this is going?

There you have it...Peter Paul Montgomery ButtGouge.

Or just Peter ButtGouge. Peter=penis...get it...penis ButtGouge. Penis Butt Gouger.

I know...right. Some things are just to easy.

Penis...uh, I mean...Peter ButtGouge for President...he'll screw you too.

Messages In This Thread

saying what no one has the balls to say...
Re: saying what no one has the balls to say...
Re: saying what no one has the balls to say...