Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bolshevik Bernard...let em vote in prison

From scanning FB responses and comments, seems majority are waking up. No free lunch !

Even my former Dem FB friends have turned (Latinos especially) conservative/Republican.

Besides..current Dems in DC want to pursue impeachment over "NOTHING"!??

People are tired of it!! 2 plus yrs of crying wolf with NO AGENDA for the People.

Another "Why"? Check out Whitehouse.gov or Washington Examiner article out today.

Hispanics/Latinos have prospered under Trump last 2-3 yrs, higher salaries, started the most small biznesses or among the various races,

highest homeownership rates..etc. Same goes for the black population in terms of employment, compared to the Obama yrs!

They've debated me over the last 6-8 yrs of knowing me on FB and have come around. Others have unfriended me long time ago. LOL!

But to see those who stuck around... CHANGE their thinking and attitudes.. that's so STEAM!! :)

dc