Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: you weenies on strike or sumthin...

Wayne;
In the past when I would post about what or how I was trading it was always a problem for someone. I was doing it at the wrong time or the wrong price or the wrong something . I didn't say what time I entered or where my stop was. Someone even had the balls to ask someone( not me ) to post their brokerage statement as proof of something. I don't mind telling what I'm trading or how or why. It is what it is and I don't care if others think it's what should be done. I make money on about 42% of my trades. I haven't had a large draw-down in my account since 2001. Dam those feed cattle.

Jack-7 always said " Get Rich In the Dark. Don't let others know what you are doing. They may try to give you advise you don't need to hear."

That sounds good to me.

Bottom line. I will try to participate in a more timely fashion.

Get well soon. The folks at my house will be praying for your speedy recovery. Yes, we do that.