Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: you weenies on strike or sumthin...

Jack traded the bovines...theoretically, he made millions...had he have been a skittish soul he would have lost millions as well. Jack was a friend of a friend...I would get word through my friend...Jacks down x million in the cattle. A while later...Jack's up millions in the cattle.

Jacks secret was really deep pockets...he never sold at a loss because he didn't have to. He was a long term trader, investor, who would just ride it out till he was up.

I never met Jack but I trusted my friend who was not much for making chit up or lying.

Having never met Jack I obviously never saw his charts but I'd bet he just sat back and watched the price. He'd probably just notice that moo's are at historic low levels and buy in...hold until the price was higher, even if it took years. Hard to say for sure but I can see that happening.