Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sugar *LINK* *PIC*
In Response To: Sugar *PIC* ()

I was looking for downward movement where the red arrow is(linked). Was expecting a sharper down move than it has made. I could see a bull flag on the weekly chart. Before that, I thought it would sideways in the range 135 to 150...nope. At any rate, I'm in the boat with the "not yet" crowd. Maybe after it gets above the latest black down trend line it could be interesting... Could be wrong...

I traded the softs some, back in the day. Made some off OJ but moved away from them altogether for the grains...so I only keep eye on the softs for chart reading testing purposes. .

Messages In This Thread

Sugar *PIC*
Re: Sugar
Re: Sugar
Re: Sugar *PIC*
Re: Sugar *LINK* *PIC*
Daily Sugar "update" *PIC*