Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!!
In Response To: Re: Good Gosh almighty!!!!! ()

I don't know anything about the site, it just popped up...so to speak. lol

I ran into several stories weeks back about, of all things, micro penises. A micro penis is one that measures under 2 inches when aroused. I never even knew they could be that small but apparently, yes. They did an interview with a guy that had a micro but was married to a beautiful woman. He explained that there's more to sex than the penis and he knows how to please women in other ways. Hmmm

Oh...I remember what got the spat of micro-penises going...there was a story about a man who refused to have sex with his girlfriend before marriage. They got married and on the wedding night he whipped out his micro and she was upset and felt betrayed or something.

Anyway...given there are such things as micro-penises...this 1/16th incher story could be true.

Funny story....I had a professor of something tell us about a govt. program where we wanted to send condoms to places in Africa in an effort to stem an epidemic of AID's or some other STD. Well, the African's, when asked about what size on average we should send them, said, in an act of machismo or something, better send us ones that fit a 12 incher on average.

Boy's being boy's and American's being who we are...sent them a big order of extra large condoms but marked all the boxes "Extra Small". hahaha

True or not, I do not know but the prof swore it was true.