Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Facebook question...
In Response To: Re: Facebook question... ()

I actually know a few people in LA that subscribe and pay to be 'members' from Instagram chicks just to view T&A pics and videos?

Why?! Stupid.

Yea...that's paramount to going to strip joints. Back in college the guys I roomed with and I would go to the strip club at the insistence of one of our gang at the beginning of each quarter .

I thought it a total wast of time and money and to what end...you can't interact with the women...not that you'd want to risk that even if you could.