Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Sorry...I have to comment on Trump

"I know precisely why I left Singapore for this wonderful country that took me in and adopted me as their own."

We do that.

If you come here legally you are us. There are some people who are morons who just don't like people coming here from elsewhere but they are on par with racist...the most foul kind of ignorant fool G-d ever placed on this planet. I'll rant all day against people coming here illegally because if your first act in coming here is to disrespect us by disrespecting our laws you just don't get it.

You come here legally and you automatically become my American brother or sister. I'd just as soon kick out a bunch of "American" leftest and replace them with people from elsewhere who realize, by virtue of being born or living in a lesser place, how great it is to be American.

Are we perfect? Hell no, there's but one perfect entity and we aint it but we have the best government structure going..at least we did until the leftest screwed it up.

At any rate...a belated welcome to America, DC.