Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading lesson/Wayne part2
In Response To: Re: Trading lesson ()

Also , please consider this:

If wanting vibrant active participation and growth of any forum, consider that when most restrictions are removed..like on Stocktwits, it's a free for all.

U can troll, U can pump, U can dump, U can talk politics, whatever..free form expression. Look at their growth and advertisers!

Like on full afterburners! U don't like someone who said something..U can mute them or block them, U wont see them in ur feed and they can't respond to U anymore.

U wanna join a room called Daytrader Blues, or Long Term Investing on Stocktwits, U can..and so on. There are room moderators, etc..and rooms do have certain

guidelines, of cos..don't like the room guidelines, don't join, just stay on regular People feed and over time, U find those who follow each other..

I have ST on my laptop and as a phone app and multi task between work, social media, guitar practice, and reading, as natural as like breathing.

So, if I'm blocked from here , find me there. :)