Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Finally got that basturd!!!

Hey WP,

Sounds great! I'm working on a parcel of land similar to yours.

I want to build a custom 100yd rifle and short range for other weaponry. (without the pesky wing-nuts of coarse).

I've heard about the SW Mossy. I presently have A 12 H&H and a Browning Sweet 16 for game fowl.

12 Benelli M3 Super 90 and a Rem 12 pump.

Have a 12 Ithaca Deer Slayer somewhere.

On the intellectual plane, I love to observe those anti 2nd wing-nuts. I'll perform a Q&A session with them (usually lasts less than 3 minutes) and they won't bother me again. Usually get some long stares and that's it.

They're fun for a little while then I get bored.

Nice set-up you have there ... indeed.