Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Keep it in the hood... *LINK*

Trowing buckets of water...and the bucket at the popo in the hood. Mostly the popo is good and I appreciate them doing what they do. Are there some bad ones? Yes, of course. When you get a sampling of people in the 10's of thousands...100's of thousands nationwide you're an idiot if you think they are all going to be pristine souls.

Used to be the stats told us 50% of murders in this country were a result of black on black crime. Given how much they are shooting each other up these days I suspect that 50% has grown.

I call it Monkey Brain...others, Hive Mind...Herd Mentality...whatever. Pull the cops out and let these people deal with a Mogadishu level of "governance" where survival of the fittest rules. Hell, in some inner cities it mostly that way now.

Mostly crime like that lives in the hood amongst the black folk. A sad thing to be sure that any race of peeps live that way in America. Other peeps, blacks who escape, whites, Asians, and mex's out in the burbs have always been...just keep it in the hood, moron. More and more it's coming out of the hood and affecting areas where it didn't used to happen.

That's a good way to get a race war started.

Messages In This Thread

Keep it in the hood... *LINK*
Re: Keep it in the hood...