Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My rant to Trump on Facebook... *LINK*

I cut my real learning teeth on how to shoot a pistol on the .44 mag. After a while of learning, it hit me that if I could master the .44 mag I could shoot anything. Theory held.

One day I was out shooting with some friends and one of them had .41mag...I touched a few cylinders with that thing and found it to be almost as powerful as the .44. Matter of fact, I don't think you could tell the difference if you did know before hand that you were shooting one vs the other...maybe not even then.

A very nice round in my book.

One of the nephs was deciding on whether to buy a .22 mag or a .17HMR or .17WSM a while back. I tried to get him to go with one of the .17's but he decided on the .22. Then he was having a dilemma as to which rifle to buy a CZ or a Ruger.

After inheriting my friends CZ .22LR and experiencing the accuracy, I told him there was no problem deciding on that...get the CZ and nice scope. He did. At a hundred yards he printed a 1/4 inch group of five...off a bench. Nice little rig but still, I wanted the .17 something. hahaha

The friends .22 that I inherited needed some trigger work so I figured the nephs would, too. I bought a specialty trigger for it but when he brought it over he said...I don't know Unc, this trigger feels really nice. I tested it some and sent the specialty trigger back from whence it came!

He uses it to hunt coyotes on his grandfather farm. Eyeball plucker...he calls it.

I have become a huge CZ fan...next time y'all are looking for something you might give some consideration to the CZ.