Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

tariffs and the market...

Looks like the battle is engaged. Up until now the "war" pieces were just being placed, now it's on. Be interesting to see if the American people have the steel to stomach what's on the way. I ran through my list of 50 stocks and it aint looking pretty out there. Either they've been down for the last while or they look like they are prepped to go down.

My message to Trump. Kick em in the nuts...when they fall kick em in the nuts harder. China has been poinking us in the bum for decades and and we act like we enjoy it. If we don't fight and win the war now...we lose...we lose forever. We will be ended. They steal from us, they cheat, they lie and they hate our guts...not because they are some bad group of peeps on the lower end but because their leaders are communist.

In this country we see what could only be described as the brethren of the Chinese communist pulling for a recession. They want the US to go into recession so they can gain the powa. If they manage to pull that off, they will capitulate to the Chinese communist and set off on a path to change this country to a communist country as well. All you have to do to know this is watch the people running for the democrat pres nomination.

Better nut up America...there's a bad moon rising and it's libel to get fugly.