Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: tariffs and the market...
In Response To: Re: tariffs and the market... ()

I don't believe there was a mention of the trade deficits...what I'm talking about is the unfair trade practises, the theft of intellectual property. one sided tarifs so our peeps can't sell to other countries but they pump us full, and on and on like that. We've been getting raked over the coals by China and just about everyone else, but most egregiously by China, when it comes to those things. That is what I want stopped. Have wanted it stopped when it became apparent it was going on thirty years ago or more.

I've had more econ classes than an econ major...not really but I've had a lot. Of all the "disciplines" I have studied, I have the least respect for Econ profs. I used to tell them...any econ theory past supply and demand was pure conjecture. Econ is more an art than a science so I really don't care what your linked to prof has to say. Throw in that 90% of college profs are liberal and I especially could care less what a liberal prof had to say about economics or much of any topic.

So...you missed the boat on the conversation.