Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: DOW
In Response To: Re: DOW ()

"The amount of money that China and US trade in goods is 3% from them...and 1% to them of our total GDP...looking at that means it shouldn't really effect our economy..." That is correct.

I listen to something called Redeye radio in the early am when I can't sleep. They often go off on the tariffs. So much so that when I hear them starting to go off on them, I find something else to listen to because they seem to blow it all out of proportion and sound a lot like Anti-Trumpers. I don't care if someone wants to be an anti-Trumper but I don't have to listen. I got so tired of hearing it that I found them on FB and wrote, "Can you palease shut up with the tariff talk! I appreciate your argument and you may very well be right but for God's sake...let it go. I mute the radio whenever y'all start talking about it. To much...to much...to much."

At the top of the hour they were apologetically explaining their talking so much about the tarifs. I know it wasn't my little post that caused that but it was mine piled on top of a bunch of others. It's like...really...there's so much more to talk about and the tariffs comprise such a small % of the economy...as you so aptly explain.

When they're not off on the tariff tirad they are very fun to listen to.

But if they think it...it will happen...and the media and leftist are going to try everything possible to make them think it.

Messages In This Thread

DOW *PIC*