Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

when's the last time...

When's the last time you hit the ground really hard? I fell three feet off a board 15 years ago and it hurt like hell. Would have been about 45 then and it hurt because of advancing age.

Yesterday afternoon I slipped on the concrete garage floor...as I down coming down the steps at a quick clio. My feet went out from under me to the point I was horizontal about waste high before I started my decent. Left hip hit first...sounded and felt like a chiropractor cracking your back all the way up to the belly button level. Then my left shoulder hit crunching vertebrae from the base of my skull down to the belly button level.

Then the rest of my body weight smooshed myself into the concrete floor.

I've never sustained a direct hit by a 120MM howitzer but that's what it felt like. My backbone from skull base to tailbone is wrecked. My left hip bone is bruised. My knees are sore and my fricken teeth hurt! For a while, my eyes hurt.

Many moons ago I would have just rolled on out of that crash and kept on going...back when we were made of rubber. Now...not so much.

To the olders out there...man...you gotta be more careful...we don't bounce like we used to.

Messages In This Thread

when's the last time...
Re: when's the last time...
Re: when's the last time...